Simple and Affordable
Health Insurance Designed for Expats in Hong Kong
We will help find you the best health insurance plan at a great price.
Get a free, no obligation quote today!
The website is operated by E-Prospects Media DMCC Ltd, which takes your privacy very seriously and has made every endeavour to ensure that the website is secure and reliable. Information about you will not be collected unless you choose to give it to us.
All of the relevant and appropriate safeguards and security measures have been established to protect information.
Please note that the internet and emails are not 100% secure, and bear this in mind before emailing personal and confidential information to us. E-Prospects Media DMCC Ltd is not liable or responsible for the security of personal information transmitted via the website.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Google to help analyse where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Google may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Google, click here.
Your Personal Data
To provide you with a quote, when using the website you are required to supply relevant personal and financial information. This may include details such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and date of birth.
E-Prospects Media DMCC Ltd will send your data, some of which may be sensitive, in confidence for processing by other companies and intermediaries.
The personal information that we collect from you will be collected, processed and maintained outside of Hong Kong. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We follow strict security procedures in storage and disclosure of personal information which you have provided us via this website. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details remain secure.
E-Prospects Media DMCC Ltd may also record products and services you are interested in as well as monitor site traffic patterns and use. Personal and financial information may be passed on to relevant third parties where clearly stated on the website.
Uses made of your information
- We or third parties acting on our behalf may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to populate online forms with data provided by you which we screen and pass on to suitable providers furnishing such providers with the information necessary for the conclusion of your application for the financial and insurance products displayed on our website; and/or
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and/or
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to allow you to access and use our services and to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- for remarketing of products and services to you (whether directly or through nominated third parties
- to contact you by letter, telephone or e-mail to inform you about other products and services which may be of interest to you; and/or
- to notify you of our news service, changes to the website, special events or other services we think may interest you; and/or to administer or develop our website
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- who provide financial products and services relevant to the products or services you have selected on our website and/or
- to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you directly about these by email, post and/or telephone
- that we think might be of interest to you so that they can also provide you with information about the goods or services that they provide
We also may need to disclose your personal information:
- where it is necessary to comply with any applicable laws or to protect ourselves or our users (including exchanging information with other companies for the purposes of fraud protection), or
- in the event that we sell our business, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of our business
For any additional information about our privacy policies or if you do not wish to receive promotional or marketing information from us please feel free to contact us.